Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fan Art!

Copying is the sincerest form of flattery!

Or so they say. But I think the sincerest form a flattery is when someone copies 'your' art. And today that is exactly what has happened.

I have had many people copy my art in the past but it has always been from characters I've produced for the UK comics market; therefore not my characters; just ones that I've been asked to produce. But today, a very talented young lady called Tia Powell, from West Wales, did me the great honour of rendering our very own Brabbles & Boggitt and sending it to me.

Apparently she agonized over the form and structure and probably drew and re-drew before sending me her favourite. Well all I can say is thank you very much Tia, you have done my little creations proud and you should be very pleased with what you have done.

I showed the boys their pictures and Brabbles laughed uproariously and said it showed off his brilliant side and Boggitt  simply smiled quietly, and from Boggitt that is praise indeed, as he tends to keep his thoughts to himself.

But generally it's a thumbs up from the boys Tia!

Anyway, they've gone off to produce more pages of their story for Friday...well Boggitt is doing all the work while Brabbles gives direction, or as he says: 'His brilliant advice, which is, well quite frankly, brilliant!' Nothing new there then.

If you have any fan art from anything I draw I am always delighted to see it. It doesn't matter what age group you are I am more than happy to post, and if you have a website or blog I will definitely link to it for you.

Right, I'd better get going, I can hear the boys arguing over the stories direction.See you all on Friday.




On Friday it's back to the next instalment of Brabbles & Boggitt and the Blue Eves and the Shoemakers. This week the two misfits finally find the cobblers...which turns out to be only the beginning of their problems...see you then

If you like what you see, and want to see more, then please sign up to my email list and have every blog notification sent direct to your email box and don't miss a single post ever again.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then please share it like a demented sharing person and keep on coming back for more of the same, and a whole lot besides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts