Saturday, May 11, 2013

Brabbles & Boggitt Page 22

Wow, I'm a whole day late. No excuses except Amazon have been particularly taxing this week. I must tell you about it, but on another post. Meanwhile, Boggitt is about to spill the beans to Brabbles about what he saw the previous night, but a Brabbles in full on story telling mode is not a Juggernaut that can easily be stopped.

Next Week: Boggitt explains all, but will Goldilocks turn the tables?

New to Brabbles & Boggitt? click here and start reading from the beginning.

If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts